Nikoli's Adventure Nikoli's Adventure

Your graphics and animations were better than some, but considering this is a mostly english-speaking site, I'm guessing most people would indeed want it to be in english. I had no idea what was going on, but your characters' faces were kinda cute. :p Redo it in english, make it a little longer, and maybe make the animation a little more... animated, and you'll have a much better flash. :)

SunOh responds:

Nikoli- inspired by Phil Eggtree
Ken- inspired by super-saiyen Goku and got his name from "KAIO-KEN!," the saying a person says before he/she goes super-saiyen
Sorry I wasn't able to make it longer cause it was past 12 and I was tired.
I had to NOT make it more animated 'cause I had to get it done as fast as I can. Thanks for the comment.

Call Me Maybe--nope.jpg Call Me Maybe--nope.jpg

Animation was okay, as well as the vocals and music. I'm glad you share the pain of that song :p, but if it was longer, it'd be a more interesting flash. Keep up the good work. :)

Metroid Sprite Animation Metroid Sprite Animation

Nice first sprite, but it does get a bit boring after a while (as most sprites do X_X). But maybe for your next flash, you could add some funny or scary implements to make it more interesting. :)

Breaking-Moon responds:

i am going to try to add some scary elements thats why i am practicing with dark rooms. Trying to add funny moments is going to be difficult. Since it might be funny to me to others it would probably be eh. Thank you for your review =)

Jerry, a happy monkey Jerry, a happy monkey

The animation was good, but the length of it was too short. Great work for your first animation though :)

VKolbe responds:

Thank you! I'm trying to make a series of shorts such as this one so I can put them all together and make a longer video, out of shorts.

CF: Apple Guy p.1 CF: Apple Guy p.1

The flash is pretty amusing, vocals are nice, and the story is well constructed. A little work on the animation, and this would be a great piece :) Good luck on your future endeavors ;D

HERESY_CUT HERESY_CUT

Nice flash there, but it's just a little too... epileptic :p ... Tone down the flashing, add some more animations and color, and your flash will be alllll gooooooood ;D

falling responds:

No, thats how it's supposed to be.

Halo In A Nutshell Halo In A Nutshell

Pretty funny there :D Had to say it seemed a liiiiiitle cheesy, and it was short. But, made me laugh a little bit, so you're definitely goin in the right direction. Voices are nice, storys nice, just some work on the animation and the length, and you'd be doin well. ;D

JGNation responds:

Thanks! It was meant to be a little cheesy haha ;) I really had a lot more I wanted to put into this but when you're freaking out because flash closing out on you randomly multiple times and feel like all is to be lost then you work as fast you can to get what you have out haha.
Thanks for the review though!

Princess Pink Princess Pink

C'mon guys... A flash with a cat scrolling across the screen with some epilectic strobe in the background isn't that exciting, or imaginative (nice song though). Now throw in some sexy ladies, or someone getting punched in the face... Then you've got a video ;D

Krutches responds:

NEEDS MORE COCK.

a message from my lover a message from my lover

Well, it looked like it was going to start out okay, but it was just too short and the "message" was a bit vague... There just needs to be more story and animation, and then it'd be an okay flash.

Moustaches Moustaches

Very nice!

Not only does this pay tribute to the glory of the moustache, but it also has bouncing mexican boobies. And that's a ten in my book. Rock on with ya bad self.